headus 3D tools headus 3D tools / 3D scans
Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
headus 3D scans

Tagging edges

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ray_2204

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:55 am    Post subject: Tagging edges Reply with quote

I seem to be having issues trying to tag edges and untag edges using the C key or Shift + C key and mouseover commands when in Edit mode or in UV mode. I will be working on a model and things go well. I can tag edges and untag no problem. Then suddenly i can't tag edges or untag them. Sometimes when i zoom in really close to an edge it helps when tagging. I've ran the OpenGL command in preferences which chooses double for my system. I've also tried using Mixed and Int. But the same problem keeps occuring. Are there other settings that i coud change to try and cure this issue? I've also noticed when i try to manually move a vertice it seems to snap some distance forward before i can move it. My system is up to date with drivers and updates.
headus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it confused about where the mouse pointer is relative to the window position.

Which OS are you running UVLayout on (i.e. Windows, OSX or Linux)?

Next time it happens, hide everything (H then S hotkeys), resize the window, then unhide (H then U) and see if that fixes it.

Phil
ray_2204

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that resizing the window has cured the problem. Everything appears to be working as expected. I'm using Windows 10 home edition. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: