headus 3D tools headus 3D tools / 3D scans
Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
headus 3D scans

I just bought UV Layout Pro. Now what?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoSheds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: I just bought UV Layout Pro. Now what? Reply with quote

As the title says I just bought UVL Pro, with the dongle.
I chose FedEX delivery if it matters any.
So... now what?

I used PayPal and my payment went through and I received the confirmation from both them and 2Checkout. The next link after it all went through said

"If you would like a temporary UVLayout Professional Ether license while you're waiting for the dongle to arrive, just email us the Ether ID of a selected PC"

Ok, that's all well and good and yes I would like to start using it right away, but it doesn't say who to email. I don't know if there's a specific email to use for that specific purpose or if I should just use the overall Headus email.

I guess I'm supposed to just download the latest version now? The demo?
What do I use to log into Support? I don't have a License ID or password for that yet, as far as I can tell, from what I see in the emails I've received so far. Or does that come by emailing too?

Thanks for any information. Smile
TwoSheds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I guess I figured out who to email. The only email address available. Makes sense. Wink

I forgot to ask though, will I receive a shipment confirmation with a FedEx tracking number?
headus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens after you make a purchase is that we receive notification via email, but we normally wait for a further fraud check to clear before processing the order. 90% of the time this happens within a couple of hours, and then we email you all the download info and tracking links etc. There will be further delays though if we happen to be asleep, or its weekend or a holiday, but in almost all cases you'll get a response within 24 hours.

Phil
TwoSheds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

There will be further delays though if we happen to be asleep,

What?!
You guys sleep?
That's totally unacceptable!
Razz

Well, you know I now know everything I need to.

For anyone else who reads this thread, Phil responded to my email VERY quickly and I was up and running in no time. I barely had time to scarf down some breakfast before the emails arrived with all the info in them.

My experience with Headus so far is the best customer service I have ever received, bar none. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: