headus 3D tools headus 3D tools / 3D scans
Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
headus 3D scans

Description of function keys & Saving UV Layout on Resta

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperSheep

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Description of function keys & Saving UV Layout on Resta Reply with quote

Can I find out what commands are liked to function keys, no description is given after creating the function key, what if I forgot, as I have forgotten Smile

UV Layout will save the current windows, when loading another object. What it won't do is save the current UV Layout when restarting UVL this is a feature I'd like to see Smile
headus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Description of function keys & Saving UV Layout on R Reply with quote

"Can I find out what commands are liked to function keys"

No sorry, you have to remember :) I'll have a look at getting it to pop up a "tool tip" type label if you hover the mouse over one of the F keys.

"What it won't do is save the current UV Layout when restarting UVL this is a feature I'd like to see"

Sorry, I dont understand this request. If you save the mesh out and reload it, the old UVs will still be there. But maybe you mean something else?

Phil
SuperSheep

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"What it won't do is save the current UV Layout when restarting UVL this is a feature I'd like to see"

Sorry, I dont understand this request. If you save the mesh out and reload it, the old UVs will still be there. But maybe you mean something else?

When I restart UVL, the windows I have created, whether two or three or four are all reset back to default that is what I want UVL to save.
headus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, OK, you mean the pane arrangement, right? Once you have it how you want, click the pin "|" button at the top left of the main GUI window, the one to the left of the "About UVLayout" button. That will save the current graphics window size and the panes layout.

Phil
headus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And an update on the function keys, I've just got the tooltips working. This means you hover the mouse pointer over an F button, and it'll pop up the name of the button its mapped to.

This will be available in the next beta or full release.

Phil
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: