headus 3D tools headus 3D tools / 3D scans
Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
headus 3D scans

Can't launch software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeddyG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Can't launch software Reply with quote

I purchased UVLayout Pro w/ a dongle, and recently had to re-install my OS which necessitates re-activating software- I currently have 40 days of support left. I've logged into my account and downloaded the appropriate software version for my MAC OS, but the Support Page is greyed out and unaccessible, so I can't obtain a License Key to launch the software. I've tried the Details Page, but there is no License Key info- what am I overlooking?

Please offer assistance so that I may continue using this amazing app- thank you! Very Happy
headus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Support" label you see there is just a header for the entries below; its not an active link. Everything you need is on the Details page, but you say you've tried that and no license key is visible?

To check this myself, I had to change your password so I could login to your account. Your new password has been emailed to you, but you can change this back next time you login. Anyway, I looked at your Support Details page and the license key was there. Its the line of numbers and letters that starts with "D5E3 1MJK".

Phil
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: